The Zanzibar Horizontal outdoor timber screen is just one of 40+ different standard timber design options available today from Sanctum screens. Shop online and select from a wide range of size, design and colour options all available for prompt delivery. Then enjoy the convenience and savings from shopping DIRECT WITH THE MANUFACTURER at FACTORY DIRECT PRICES.
Alternately, if you have a specific requirement, Sanctum can also supply a virtually unlimited range of custom options and configurations to order. Talk one-on-one with the people who make the screens. Then shop with confidence. This extraordinary range of options and resources are all available to help you achieve spectacular results with your next screening project:
Choice of materials and screening components
- POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM – high grade 3 or 4mm sheet (including marine grade), up to 5400 x 1830mm AS A SINGLE PANEL, extensive range of powder coat colours and finishes. Click here for info.
- ARCHITECTURAL GRADE CORTEN STEEL – heavy duty, virtually indestructible – each panel with the unique charm of natural weathering which simply gets better with age. More info here.
- WEATHERTEX AUSTRALIAN HARDWOOD – an external cladding board made in Australia for more than 40 years, and used to build tens of thousands of Australian homes. Find out more.
- INSTALLATION RESOURCES – We also supply a wide range of options and accessories designed to make your job easier. Check out our ever-expanding range of frames, posts, gates and gate gear, fixings and finishes.
Extraordinary in-house resources
- INSPIRING DESIGN – We offer more than two decades of commercial art skills in-house. Six years focusing solely on screens. we have the ability to spread complex designs across multiple panels and bring the most complex designs to life.
- HAND MADE OBSESSION – Every Sanctum screen, gate, frame and product is designed, crafted and hand finished to the highest standards by a team of seasoned and passionate professionals.
- IN HOUSE FABRICATION – High end welding, folding and fabrication resources allow us to create literally anything in aluminium or steel.
- REAL PEOPLE – Proudly 100% Australian owned, with everything manufactured right here in Australia. Talk to a local today.
- COMMON SENSE RESULTS – We think. We care. We ship large volumes of orders Australia-wide. Consequently we are very good at supplying a complete package that looks great and fits the way it should.
- INSTALLATION – A professional team of installers with an obsessive OCD focus (SE Qld only).